Psyonix veröffentlicht Roadmap
Rocket League wird im Sommer 2018 mit neuen Updates und Inhalten versorgt, darunter beispielsweise eine neue Arena und ein Sommer-Event. Im Juli 2018 wird zudem der Geburtstag des Spiels gefeiert. Psyonix hat jetzt eine detaillierte Roadmap für den Sommer-Zeitraum veröffentlicht.
In late May, we plan to release a Content Update including:
- A brand new Arena
- The start of Competitive Season 8
- Competitive Season 7 Rewards
- New in-game music with the release of ‘Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3’
- And more!
Following the Content Update, June will bring additional activities both in-game and out:
- New, summer-themed in-game Event
- The RLCS Season 5 World Championship live from London (be sure to tune in for Fan Rewards)!
- New Licensed Premium DLC
- Every July we celebrate Rocket League’s birthday, and 2018 is no exception. In July, we’ll kick off a big Anniversary in-game Event with some special throwback content for our long time fans as well as a lot of cool goodies to earn. Stay tuned for additional details as we get closer!
Summer Feature Update (July-August)
We also have another huge Feature Update planned for late Summer. Some of the highlights include:
Cross-Platform Friends & Parties
- Register an in-game ID that is a combination of a name with a unique code, like Scarab#7777
- Add friends from other platforms by entering their ID into the new, in-game friends list
- Party up with your new cross-platform friends and play online!
- We’re removing the level cap of 75 and re-balancing the entire level-up curve. Levels will take a fixed amount of XP to earn instead of becoming exponentially longer as you level up.
- You’ll be converted to a new level appropriate for how much you’ve played Rocket League in your career.
- Leveling up grants you an Uncommon, Rare, Very Rare, or Import item (instead of these drops being randomly-timed as they are currently)
- You can earn new Titles and Banners at level 100 and beyond to show off your status
- As part of the leveling updates, XP is going to become Online-only
- XP will now be based on Time Played in matches in addition to your Score.
New XP Mechanics!
- Match Completion Bonus (for finishing games)
- Consecutive Games Bonus (for staying in Casual lobbies)
- Party Bonus (for playing with friends)
- Leaver Penalty (to punish quitters in all modes)
- Double XP Weekends
- And more!
- Alongside the XP and leveling updates, we’ve also been working on a new system to give you new ways to earn items and make progress while playing Rocket League.
- Our “Rocket Pass” system consists of multiple Tiers of earnable content. You increase your Tier by leveling up normally and you’ll unlock new, unique content as you go. Each “Rocket Pass” will last for a few months before it’s retired and a new Pass will take its place with new content to unlock.
- The “Rocket Pass” has both Free and Premium tracks so everybody has something to work for. The Free track contains new cosmetic items as well as Decryptors and exclusive in-game Titles, while the Premium track will have a flat cost to unlock. You will be able to preview Premium track content before you buy the unlock to access it.
- We are still developing the “Rocket Pass” system and we’ll have more details to share as we get closer to launch!