Throwback Moshpit playlist added to Call of Duty: WWII
Sledgehammer Games has added in a new Throwback Moshpit playlist to Call of Duty: WWII.This playlist lets players play using throwback Call of Duty perks from previous games.“Play with Throwback Basic Trainings which contains classic perks from past Call of Dutys.”In the divisions menu, players can select from Throwback Perks to use only in the Throwback Moshpit playlist.
The mode is available now in game on PS4, Xbox One, and PC and has 2XP active.
New Hot Fix for WWII: Requisitions update, Dom 75
- Nerfed Requisitions Basic Training (More detailed explanation to come later today in our SHG Weekly Community Update)
- Increased points per kill in Dom from 50 to 75
- Fixed issue where players were shown a balance of negative Unlock Tokens
- Fixed Combat Shotgun exploit
Esports mode changes:
- Added the M1 Garand to the Restricted Items list
- Removed Gung-Ho ability from Airborne Division
- Removed resupply and regen for equipment from Expeditionary II. However, bullet resupply and regen are still available.
Quelle : SHG